Sunday, August 01, 2004

Last Post

Well it has been fun. At least I got to try something new. I know that I would have been a good railroader. Met many a great person while doing it. Any new hires reading this should be encouraged to FOLLOW THE RULES ALL THE WAY NO MATTER WHAT OLD HANDS DO. NEVER GET IN A HURRY. GO SLOW MAKE DOUGH. Good luck everyone. My goal now is to be doing better in 10 years than what I would be doing in the railroad. It would have been a great job but now I will actually have to work, haha. Come on, the railroading job is the easiest work most everyone will do. I won't ever say it is being way over paid, but everyone knows it is. I did more work last week in the truck than 2 months in the railroad and truck driving is the 2nd easiest job that I have ever had. Stay with it you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home