Monday, May 24, 2004

The First Day

Wow, what a day. I can really get into this. Classes were held in one of the nicest hotels in Poctatello. Free coffee, can't beat that. All the people from Nampa that got hired were over here. I think there are 23 of us future conductors in class. We get to go and check out the railyard tomorrow afternoon. I will take my camera but I had better ask for permission first. I do not know how they are with that sort of thing. I probably better not talk about specifics as it pertains to classroom stuff. Future applicants might get into a certain mindset and not apply themselves as they should. All I will say is that the instructors are 120% professional and knowledgeable. We did watch movies on the history of Union Pacifc and that was very interesting. I will study homework everynight so that I have zero chance of failure. You all know how big a procrastinator I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home